Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day and OPA 38th AGM

I didnt realize it was Father's Day today until I had checked my email and had received a lovely note from my beautiful wife and son (yes I'm in the middle of South China Sea and not really up to speed with the ongoings onshore). Happy Father's day to all Fathers out there and here's an article about what Jack Ford thought of his father, the 38th President of the United States.

On a different note, to all OPs (short for Old Puteras, which is a term we use for the Royal Military College graduates), our Annual General Meeting for 2008 will be on Saturday, 21st June 2008, 1030hrs at Shangri-La's Selangor Room, KL. I urge all OPs to attend and participate in the discussion which will encompass the following topics of interest (besides the usual items discussed during AGM):

  • the allocation from Mindef for RMC for the construction of a new campus in Sg Besi
  • the proposal to incorporate the International Baccalaureate program
  • the proposal to restructure Board of Governors

No comments: