- The proposal to implement IB program at RMC was accepted with luke warm response from all quarters.
- The Ministry has not been authorized to carry on with OPA's proposal although the Minister has, in principle, agreed to the proposal.
- The RM100M allocation for RMC will be mostly spent on construction, instead of man power and academic resources
- The Board of Governors no longer functions as a viable tool to steer the college to greater heights, especially with the fact that half of them are not OPs
- There is lack of political will to get the proposal implemented
- The weak leadership at RMC suggests that RMC has been 'maintaining' its status in academic and sports performance, not sliding down as quoted by many.
ENFORCING THE RULE OF LAW By Chandra Muzaffar
5 hours ago