- The proposal to implement IB program at RMC was accepted with luke warm response from all quarters.
- The Ministry has not been authorized to carry on with OPA's proposal although the Minister has, in principle, agreed to the proposal.
- The RM100M allocation for RMC will be mostly spent on construction, instead of man power and academic resources
- The Board of Governors no longer functions as a viable tool to steer the college to greater heights, especially with the fact that half of them are not OPs
- There is lack of political will to get the proposal implemented
- The weak leadership at RMC suggests that RMC has been 'maintaining' its status in academic and sports performance, not sliding down as quoted by many.
4 hours ago