- The proposal to implement IB program at RMC was accepted with luke warm response from all quarters.
- The Ministry has not been authorized to carry on with OPA's proposal although the Minister has, in principle, agreed to the proposal.
- The RM100M allocation for RMC will be mostly spent on construction, instead of man power and academic resources
- The Board of Governors no longer functions as a viable tool to steer the college to greater heights, especially with the fact that half of them are not OPs
- There is lack of political will to get the proposal implemented
- The weak leadership at RMC suggests that RMC has been 'maintaining' its status in academic and sports performance, not sliding down as quoted by many.
Saturday, June 21, 2008
38th AGM - SOS
For those interested in the developments of the new campus of RMC, it saddens me to announce that there is a good chance we will be moved to a new location. The new location is most probably the big piece of plot owned by the Malaysian Army, behind the hill with the water reservoir. The National Defence University is rumored to take over our present location. Highlights during the AGM: